Grammarly-Analyst Report

Grammarly is an AI-writing assistant tool that has gained popularity over the years, particularly within higher education. Some professors see the tool’s benefits and encourage their students to use the various functions when writing papers. I use Grammarly when writing long essays and get a third party to proofread.

Here is the link to the Analyst Report: Grammarly

2 responses to “Grammarly-Analyst Report”

1. cindy keung

Thank you for posting about Grammarly! I used to it and embedded it into my report card writing software but I found that it froze my work quite a bit. Over time, as my school refined our online software for report card writing, it became incompatible with Grammarly. So, I had to uninstall it! 🙂 So, I wonder if Grammarly is able/up to fixing some of the kinks it might create for some users who incorporate it into customized software applications.

1. Anna Ayoung-Stoute

Hi Cindy,

I am noticing of late with the recent upgrades that it had a couple of kinks. I had to uninstall and re-install my personal version. It would be interesting to know how many other institutional applications are experiencing problems. Thank you for your comment.