For suggestion of this course, I would h…

For suggestion of this course, I would hope that the “emerging marketing analysis” to be reduced by 1~2 weeks, giving more time to exploration of really successful ventures. We could study their early pitches, match their venture plans with their real corporation trails, and discuss the secrets of them to survive through risks and chances. Learning through examples is always an efficient & effective way, beating one or more new market analysis. As long as we’ve grasped the skill of pitch and analysis, we could apply it to any market whenever we want.

In addition, I think the management of posts in this blog should be improved. When I open “Manage Comments”, I am just at lost. There’s a full list of comments from all. In order to find mine, I have to “sort by names” then scroll 10 pages backwards to find my name. It should be more convenient to management posts by author’s name. And I think comments should be editable as new posts.

Thank you all, ETEC 522ers! Your brilliant works and devoted participation make this course the most unforgettable for me. If someday I’ll find a chance to start a venture, you’ll be my advisors (or partners I hope). Wish all the best for your ventures too! Enjoy the summer!

Ping

Posted in: Uncategorized