A1 – Emotions and Mobile Learning

shaun holma

Hi Ryan I agree, the tool is very clean. What is the name of the platform? I see this as very useful for micro-learning in discussing such a subject. Does this tool allow visitors to in some form interact with it? I think it would be an added value to discuss the content matter. For example, if I leave some kind of feedback, I probably give my two sense and say the implication of stress is not always negative. Psychologists use the term eustress to denote times when stressors result in feelings of challenge. Say, after being grilled in a one-hour job interview, and confidently asking for more questions. It basically is the optimal level of stress.

3 responses to “A1 – Emotions and Mobile Learning”

1. anna rzhevska

Alas, “this site can’t be reached” …

2. silvia chu

Hello Yi Chen,

It is interesting that bring up the subject “emotions”. Our emotional state can affect the way we learn. Should there be a future AI teacher, then it should also incorporate a feature on how to “read” students’ emotions. If there is an online learning platform that might adapt its content or teaching method depending on the user’s current emotional state. Am I asking too much?

3. Yi Chen

Ryan created an fluent and emotion-friendly website to explain how emotion plays a vital role in the mobile learning process. It is an interactive website with beautiful graphic design to guide readers to gain a general idea of how designers should pay attention to learners’ emotions. The references are solid as well.