Graphene – Making 6G a Posiablilty.

I have long been curious and inquisitive about keeping all of my device’s batteries healthy. My hope always is that I can get the best performance and increase the longevity of my products. Following along with exciting developments in graphene, its odd 2D Super Mario World properties have been the pinnacle and dread in its procurement and research. If you are lost about what graphene is, check out this website. Graphene’s innate use as a component in hybrid batteries development has lead charge and been the focus of many researchers.
However, what caught my attention is the recent events in graphenes use to developing a more efficient, robust, and stable source for bandwidth. Both silicon and graphene are winning the race in telecommunications standards since they prove the most scalable and cost-effective optical modulation and detection. The following paper piqued my interest and led me down a rabbit hole of discovery. The Coles notes is the implications in the development of graphene-based modulators could be the next step in pushing past 5G and providing even lower latency, faster upload and download speeds, and greater load capacity. Thereby increasing the accessibility of media, content, and resources on mobile devices remotely.