A3: Forecasting Project – Technology Driven Foundational Learning

I tried to create just an audio production about what I think is coming down the pipe, however, the blog site didn’t want to upload my audio file. Instead, I have embedded a YouTube clip with an associated image gallery. It is NOT necessary to watch the video, as the audio is the important part. One of the things that I prefer to focus on, rather than curriculum, are the core and curricular competencies, like critical thinking, or reasoning and modeling. Below is a link to my video file, which is exactly 6 minutes long, so grab your headphones (for the audio), and enjoy 🙂

One response to “A3: Forecasting Project – Technology Driven Foundational Learning”

1. anna rzhevska

Hi Catriona,

It was great to listen to your podcast! Thank you for naming the problems with technology that you can see in a modern school. I find the idea of self-supervised and AI-supervised learning paths for different kids sound. It is like different classes of the past, for strong and not-so-strong students, right? Only this time AI will help determine the best way for everyone.

I bookmarked your video and will listen to it again. Thank you!