Hello from Meagan

Hello! My name is Meagan and this semester I am completing my 8th and 9th MET class with the hopes of graduating in June. I am currently employed with the city of Edmonton as a curriculum designer in one of the largest divisions within the city. Although I do have to work night shift I get to work with some amazing people and build curriculum for some of the coolest portfolios. I have been with the city for a number of years but prior to this I was a high school teacher specializing in Physical Education and Science. Outside of work and school I race mountain bikes, compete in endurance running and spend lots of time with my hound dog Endo.

As always I am looking forward to the different perspectives and collective learning that will take place and I am excited to be a part of the experiment!

Girl on mountain next to mountain bike
Here is a picture from one of our recent mountain bike trips, it was a gruelling climb with some amazing views and a pretty rad decent

2 responses to “Hello from Meagan”

1. Jennie Jiang

Yay! Another course together Meagan!! Hoping to learn more with you this term.

2. Bianca Therese Joson

Hi Meagan!

Your panoramic picture is beautiful. I’m not an outdoorsy person but I appreciate the view and the effort it must have taken for you to get up there.

I was a teacher and I recently transitioned into curriculum design as well and I’m looking forward to learn from your experiences in this class.