Week 6 Mobile Collaboration

Here is my moveable feast assignment! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving weekend! Let me know if you have any issues accessing anything.

https://sites.google.com/view/mobile-collab-in-education/home

Elvio

( Average Rating: 4.5 )

2 responses to “Week 6 Mobile Collaboration”

1. Elvio Castelli

Thanks, Daniel!
    Making sure we have proper and effective tools and materials is very important! Today we have more means than ever to record and analyze the effectiveness of our teaching, which I think is excellent.

2. Daniel Edwards

Thank you for your presentation on this Movable Feast! I felt your work on Mobile Collaboration went into a good amount of detail on the subject, ranging from the theories to connections with it in gaming and AI, which shows the flexibility of this topic. Even as a smart watch user, I hadn’t thought of Mobile Collaboration with them as much until your example was given concerning usage with physical education. As you mentioned on your site for transitioning from face to face to online teachings using mobile collaboration, how can we ensure quality of the lesson or activity? I believe one of the important ways to ensure that quality is to check the resources are ready for it, through gaining an understanding or knowledge of it beforehand, possibly through a workshop or finding online tutorials, and testing the resources beforehand.