Welcome to GEOG495.

by Omar Abril ~ February 8th, 2013. Filed under: Announcements.

You have you found the space in which we will interact, reflect and post our live discussions, ideas and goals for the course. Although the course blog is still in the process of creation, we would like to encourage your suggestions.

Please let me know if you have any ideas as how you would like to see our blog develop.

Some constructive feedback on the following would be ideal:

1. What pages (top left) you’d like to see. More specifically, what material we would like to include within these sub-pages.
  2. Any preferences as far as layout, header, links, etc…
  3. The overall theme of the blog can be easily changed. If you dislike it, let us know.
  4. Last, but certainly not least: we are currently looking for someone to design our logo, which will eventually be placed on the site logo, solidarity packages, events and flyers.

Simply reply to this post with your ideas, you should soon have access to create drafts and eventually publish an entry. Soon, we will provide instructions on how to post your blogs, images and videos.

Hasta luego!

3 Responses to Welcome to GEOG495.

1.   Valentina

Maybe we can have a page with links to all people/groups that we are collaborating with. Also, it would be nice to have a calendar of upcoming/past events 🙂

2.   SJ

I can design a logo! I’m by no means a professional but I could draft a few things over reading break!

3.   Angie

Do we have a space to include all the links of the events, facebook page or things of that sort?