One of the worlds most influential man, Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple, passed away on Oct 5th 2011 after battling with pancreatic cancer for 7 years. His influence in IT technology in the 21st century has shaped the world in a way that advanced people’s lifestyle in a revolutionary manner, and it is not an overstatement to say that he has touched the lives of everyone’s live in some way.

The biggest challenge for Apple is whether if it’ll be able to carry out Steve Job’s Vision without his presence.  Losing lose such a visionary innovator at a young age of 56,  lots of attention has fallen on Tim Cooks who is confirmed to carry on the Apple legacy. He has assured his employees by saying “I want you to be confident that Apple is not going to change, however many doubts exist around the topic as Steve Jobs was truly a revolutionary leader.” With a record-breaking, highest-valued technology company on his shoulders, Tim Cook is expected to carry out Job’s visions for Apple and more.

I think a revolutionary leader such as Steve Job’s work is not going to dwindle just because of his lack of existence. Apple has grown as a company at an stunning rate with its innovative products and ideas over a decade, and it is at the peak in the IT business. Many have spoken how Steve Job’s death was the start of the fall of Apple, however, although he was the leader, I don’t think Apple would fall that easily. Under Jobs, there were many brilliant minded marketers, innovators etc under him, and I believe those people were the main figureheads running the company. Replacement of Jobs possibly might lead Apple to take different approach in marketing strategies and whatnot, but I believe Apple will never cease to innovate life-changing products in the future.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/10/0
7/technology/steve_jobs_succession/index.htm