- Cheung, Benjamin Y., and Steven J. Heine. “The Double-Edged Sword of Genetic Accounts of Criminality Causal Attributions From Genetic Ascriptions Affect Legal Decision Making.”
- Tolentino, Laramie R., et al. “Does Domestic Intimate Partner Aggression Affect Career Outcomes? The Role of Perceived Organizational Support.” Human Resource Management (2016).
- Garcia, Patrick Raymund James M., et al. “Roots run deep: Investigating psychological mechanisms between history of family aggression and abusive supervision.”
- DeCelles, Katherine A., and Michael I. Norton. “Physical and situational inequality on airplanes predicts air rage.”
- Camps, J., Stouten, J., Euwema, M. “The relation between supervisors’ big five personality traits and employees’ experiences of abusive supervision.”