REFLECTION

As tedious as it might have been, I found the marketing assignments to be useful and applicable in the real life world. Of course, there was a limit to what we could do given our experiences and resources, but it still helped broaden our scope in the field of marketing. The freedom of choice given in this project was nice, as each team got to choose which company they wanted to work on

This project is a great learning tool as it is a group project. It gives us students more opportunities to meet new people and to work with new people. We learn each other’s strengths and weaknesses, and build upon that. Also, it’s a lot more enjoyable to complete the assignments as a group instead of completing it individually. Anyways, I learned that there’s more than what meets the eye when it comes to different companies. For instance, it gave me a very good understanding of what components and structures a typical company has in order to function properly and efficiently. I also believe that I improved my research and analysis skills due to the marketing assignments, as I had to look at some statistical reports conducted on our chosen company.

Overall, I enjoyed doing this assignment. It gave me a broader sense of what marketing really is and how it’s more complex than I had previously. A huge amount of analysis and resources go into advertising and promoting, and it still might be a bust or not working as intended. All in all, it was great to work together with different people in a team and help each other succeed in the marketing course.