COMM 296 project wrap up.. how we functioned as a team

It seems like our project started just a week ago, but here we are finishing up our project and trying to make our video look as professional and appealing as possible. Through the planning process, we had a hard time identifying anything in the beginning, but after learning the 4Ps and STPs through adequate examples provided in class, we were able to go through the first two assignments easily.

I must admit that with other things going on including the midterms just a few weeks ago, there wasn’t much focus on the project until it was notified to us that the required video was only due in a couple weeks.

However, through it all, every individual in our team had the overall picture of what we needed to do in order to make this video happen, and in a matter of days, were able to formulate, design, and film the video for the assignment .

Although it has not been evaluated yet, I feel, overall, that the video was a great job, and that through performing the project, we were able to implement the marketing techniques that we were able to learn in order to improve a brand in total.

If we did had more time however, I would have liked if we could spend more time on research and getting more information on the video on a more entertaining way such would have improved the quality of our video even more