Reflection about team assignment #3

After contributing tons of time into our video project, our team finally uploaded our video project successfully on vista. The video project is the outcome of our contribution on team work. During the whole progress from getting ideas, changing ideas to editing the video and finally producing the video, I have learned the importance of teamwork.

image from google

To me, teamwork is a process of learn by working with people toward a common goal, which makes dream come true. During that process we share the success and pain and become better afterwards.

Based on my past experience, the video assignment is quite different from other video projects I did, which actually requires deeper understanding of marketing contents and higher standard of how to communicate ideas effectively as well as more professional technical skills. I learned way more from this assignment than I could learn from textbook or any other assignments. I felt like marketing is a reflection of our daily life. What we did in this assignment is somewhat like advertising videos we saw from social media.

Overall, I am very engaged in the experience that share with my team on producing the video project. Team work really works. Everyone in our team contributes great efforts to make our assignment as well as we can. I can still recall those days that we worked closely as a family from morning to late afternoon.  In the future, I hope we have a chance to work as a team again:)