BTM in Wilfrid Laurier University

While I was learning the concept of BTM (Business Technology Management) in class, I thought it was just a type of management that brings together information and technology so we can make good decisions. However, I found out that Wilfrid Laurier University is offering a major called BTM to the students when I was looking for the information about BTM. I think it is a pretty cool and perspective idea since success in today’s business world depends on effectively leveraging technology in the workplace and beyond increasingly. Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) are at the heart of everything that happens within and among organizations, their suppliers, customers and other stakeholders. The Brantford’s Bachelor of Business Technology Management (BBTM) program they offer can prepare graduates to be leaders in a turbulent world of technology-based change. What’s more? The university also provides Co-op automatically for the students in the program, give them the opportunities exist in various departments of hi-tech companies and IT departments of other companies across the province, including Brantford-Brant, Kitchener- Waterloo and the Greater Toronto Area.