VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – MEET YOUR MAKER!
Monday February 18, 2013
Polish Community Centre,
4015 Fraser Street (at King Edward Avenue) in Vancouver
The event itself is from 9:00am to 3:00pm, however, volunteers would be required to start at 7:30am and would be able to leave at approximately 4:00pm (or earlier…we’ll have to see how quickly we get cleaned up!)
You can view a short clip of our 2012 event at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayW1cRBiA2w
We will require 12 volunteers for this event. Tasks include:
- Helping set up tables etc (tables and chairs will already be set up, but we need table clothes put on etc)
- Staffing Registration Table
- Food Receivers (participants will be bringing lunch – it needs to be put away appropriately in long bar area – no kitchen use this year)
- Setting up coffee, tea, water area.
- Staffing coffee/tea/water area to ensure it’s always fresh, available…etc.
- Long Bar Supervisor – to oversee food prep activities.
- Lunch Supervisor – to oversee lunch service activities.
- Long Bar staff – to help prepare lunch (warming things up, putting things on plates, ensuring everything has a serving spoon, signage, etc)
- Serving staff – to put everything on the buffet line in a lovely looking manner, along with plates, napkins & cutlery.
- Clean up.
If you are available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate:
- if you have your FoodSafe certificate
- if you have any restaurant experience
- if you have your First Aid
- if you have a vehicle and if so, where would you be leaving from and are you able to carpool how many others?
- if you’ve volunteered before for Meet Your Maker, please tell me what you did!
All MYM Volunteers are asked to attend our fun and delicious MYM Volunteer Information Night
Wednesda,y February 13th
(6pm-8pm with Pizza!)
FFCF office, 1661 Duranleau, 2nd Floor