Where can I find my ESP’s contact info and what can I ask them?

All undergraduate students in a degree program have a dedicated ESP to help with things like paying tuition and making a budget to requesting a transcript and changing programs.

Find your Enrolment Service Professional (ESP)’s contact information on the Student Service Centre (SSC) under Personal Info > UBC Contacts. Your ESP can help you in person, or by phone or email.

This entry was posted in Other News and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply