The Study and Go Abroad Fair is this Sunday, October 21, at the Vancouver Convention Centre (East Building, next to the Pan Pacific Hotel), and admission is free.
There is an exciting line-up of exhibitors at this fall’s expo, including top universities, education consortia, embassies and student gap year and travel organizations. We also have a full program of information sessions taking place during the day. The expo is open from 1:00 – 5:00pm, but we recommend students arrive early at 12:00pm for the Feature Seminar on Scholarships.
Here’s our full seminar program below:
- 12:00 pm The Search for Scholarships
- 1:00 pm Exciting Career Opportunities in Business, Hospitality, Tourism, Event, Entertainment and Luxury Brand Management
- 2:00 pm The Business of Food: Entrepreneurs in the Booming Hospitality Industry
- 3:00 pm Do You Want to Study Medicine? Attend Avalon University on the Beautiful Island of Curaçao!
- 4:00 pm What Happens now? Steps to Accreditation in Canada After Getting Your UK Law DegreePlease check this website ( ) for more information on exhibitors, scholarships, free seminars and other details.