Summertime

Oh lazy days. The lack of activity on this blog is a perfect indication of what I am not doing now: work, school, anything mildly productive…

Yup, I’m now back in HK and just bumming the rest of my summer away. At first I was bored out of my wits, but I’m beginning to appreciate the pleasure of doing absolutely nothing at all.

Apart from studying Chinese. And reading books — for pleasure. (By the way, I didn’t really enjoy All I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten (15th Anniversary Edition) by Robert Fulghum or the Tales of the Otori trilogy by Lian Hearn. The first book of the trilogy started out quite well, but it just deteriorated from there. Which makes me sad.) And I suppose I should be studying for my driving test too. It’s only the written test which everyone tells me is so easy it’s embarrassing to fail. Which is why I don’t want to fail.

In between playing the piano and meeting up with high school friends, I’m going to write a post someday explaining why I think the fees for Herstmonceux are completely worth it, and highly recommend people to go if they have the opportunity.

Someday.

One response to “Summertime