Reflection on the Marketing Plan Assignments

Reflection on the Team Video

If only we had more time…

This video project was a lot of fun to put together. I was certainly my element, as I have some videography experience and all the necessary equipment. My main role for the project was to be in charge of filming and editing. My group-mates were the stars of the video and were in charge of writing their own scripts and arranging times with me to film. Due to limited availability on my part as well as the busy schedules of my group-mates, we sometimes struggled to get the best shot and often had to work with what we had. I believe we were innovative given our time constraints, and had some good laughs exploring the Henry Angus building.

I have learned a lot about Amazon and marketing through this assignment. My only regret is that I feel like the others in our group contributed much more to the research and writing of Parts #1 and #2 than I was able to.

General Thoughts

In general, I found this class and the Marketing Plan Assignments to be interesting and engaging. However, this class uses far too many methods to assess our learning and assign grades. I appreciate that the variety allows different learning styles to excel, but when you have to organize and complete blog posts, a video, an in-class assignment, iClicker questions, team assignments, a midterm and a final, it becomes terribly overwhelming.