The Batmobile

Batman is a hero for many people, whether young or old, and it is not a surprise that Lamborghini branded itself as the Batmobile. Lamborghini offers one of world’s most luxurious sports cars so why not brand itself with a world hero? Hence, when people think of Batman, they will think of Lamborghini. What better way to increase value in their brand than to associate it’s powerful, and agile sports cars with an unconquerable figure like Batman?

Lamborghini’s main target market is affluent individuals who want a taste of speed and adventure. It is different from other sports car brands as mentioned in Cody Malloy’s blog, which target mainly “classy” men because most Lamborghinis look flamboyant with their bright colors and doors that open to look like wings.

As a female and a huge fan of Batman, I am no-doubt crazy about his Batmobile. Every since I watch the movies, I fell in love with Lamborghinis. I may not be Lamborghini’s primary target market, but I can associate myself being in one, either driving or in the passenger seat. It is totally reasonable for Lamborghini to price their sports cars so high because they provide top-quality products and created value for their brand. In class, we discussed that brand equals trust and I believe that by product placing its sports cars in Batman movies, Lamborghini is promising their customers at a deeper level.