Entrepreneurship: Learning From The Success of Others

After recently visiting Entrepreneur- Daily Dose, a blog contributed to by successful entrepreneurs and dedicated to providing blogs with helpful tips and stories for business owners, I was fascinated at the all the different articles and areas of expertise it provided.

All topics covered, educates either inexperienced entrepreneurs or ones already running a small business: how to start up, how to grow and develop, how to handle your finances,  marketing strategies, and more; everything you needed to know to enable your business to thrive.

After browsing through the website, I found a blog post that I was particularly interested in- there were 3 tips that successful entrepreneurs shared about increasing your productivity in your business. The blog post was very organized and concise, simply breaking down each tip, while also embedding links to other blog posts about similar topics.  I also liked how there was an inspiring video at the end, featuring David Steinberger, CEO of Comixology an app dedicated to reading comics online to give readers a look into his business model and his journey to success.

Entrepreneur Daily Dose provides an ideal platform for entrepreneurs to gain insight and advice from successful business owners, as well as strangers who comment on the posts. Even though I am not an entrepreneur yet, I still find value in looking through there blogs and learning about tips they provide.