Q on Scrolls

Q: Do we answer the questions in the textbook and the ones that you gave us as a group or individually?

A: That’s a great question. I think the most fair thing to do will be for the group to be given a group mark on thoroughness of all curriculum questions answers listed on the Bushido Hostage Scroll Assignment. The textbook page is a close match to the curriculum questions.

What I do not want is group members to answer the same question several times. Groups should split the questions evenly to make sure everyone has a fair contribution. A peer mark for group contributions will be included at the reflection stage of the project.

Individual writing marks will also be assessed, so please do include your name on your particular writing or creative parts.

If groups have chosen to divide the scrolls in other ways than by splitting up writing, let me know so I may find an appropriate rubric (design, performance, etc).

So, there will be an individual component for contributions, as well as a combined group mark for the overall product.