Will BlackBerry Rise Again

In Guang Yow Low‘s blog “Will BlackBerry Rise Again”, Yow supports that BlackBerry will rise again. However, I disagree with him. I do not think BlackBerry will have the chance.

Nowadays, Apple, SamSung, HTC, Microsoft hold the largest market value in smartphone market, especially, Apple and SamSung. IOS system and Android systems are so popular among customers. Those systems create a “close” relationship with people and become a part of people’s life. However, as for BlackBerry, it rarely updates its technology and falls behind. Even it comes up a new operating system, BlackBerry 10, it won’t make a big difference in the near future. People are getting used to use IOS and Android operating system. BlackBerry 10 is not strong enough to attract people to transfer their preferences. Furthermore, Apple and SamSung are keep innovating and upgrading their technologies, and they have loyal “fans” for their products. People will continue consuming those smart phones but changing to BlackBerry. Moreover, BlackBerry 10 system is similar as the system we have now. It is not attractive enough.

If BlackBerry can’t gain more customers and rise recently, I don’t think it is able to go over its problems and keep “alive”.

http://n4bb.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Blackberry-z10-vs-iphone-5-00.jpg