Career contemplating again.

Whilst studying for my Human Resources Management final, I became unbelievably bored.  Distractions are common when it comes to studying (like being on Blogsquad instead of studying for my econ final tomorrow…)  But distractions are one thing and pure disinterest in a subject completely is another.  I just didn’t care.  Especially when it came to reading about laws and stuff.  So last night I decided, HR is completely out of the picture for my potential major.

When it came down to the exam and I was sitting at the little wobbly desk in the gym, the strangest thing happened.  HR just flowed through me.  I was so in the zone.  More than that, it was… dare I say it… fun.  I hated remembering all the rules and stuff but when it came to the other aspects, it was rather entertaining thinking about answers to questions like “what would you suggest to NAME in regards to SOME HR CONCEPT ie termination.”  And so I’m back to square one again.

My dad told me last night “you can make plans, but they’re going to change.”

Boy did my plans change fast.

One plan I don’t think will change:

My plan to avoid cubicles as much as possible.

I WAS TOLD A HELPFUL STUDY TIP: Listen to epic music to make your studying feel epic.

Haha, one of the comments: “While doing Calculus homework, this song makes me feel like the next answer I solve cures cancer lol.” – XagonogaX

Enjoy. =)

1 thought on “Career contemplating again.