Entrepreneurship

When we had discussion about entrepreneur and had to write a blog. There was one guy that had pop-up in mind. Mr. Walt Disney, the guy who was I first thought about due to my childhood experience in Disneyland. Mr. Walt Disney was born in Chicago, IL, as a childhood he enjoyed drawing cartoons and sell the sketches to his neighbor. He purse a career in art and animation, his first success was the animated Alice comedy, from there he started to pursue his dream, for example the opening of Disneyland in California.

The characteristic that Walt Disney possesses is that he is very innovative, creative, imaginative, and always has new ideas.  He started off in the areas of art and animation, then he moved on to open his own studios, to a television pioneer and had his own theme parks. This progress throughout Disney’s live was more than one that a normal individual can make. From my own opinion, all these characteristics truly define Walt Disney’s entrepreneurship, where he started off with nothing, but had the entrepreneur mind that allow him to develop the business from just being an animated artist to a theme park owner.

About phirapatchpalalikit

I'm currently a 4-year Commerce student, majoring in marketing at the Sauder school of Business.