Post-Secondary Ramblings

Expectations

with 5 comments

T-12 days.

Less than two weeks until school starts. I’m usually not too excited about back to school. After all, it usually means all the time that I spend having fun would be replaced by homework and other school related things. This time around, I’m super pumped and hoping that the next 12 days will past by quicker.

I’ve heard so much about university life during my years as a high school student. I can’t exactly say I have high expectations of how my next four years will turn out, but I’m definitely looking forward to it. I’m sure that it will be filled with pleasant surprises waiting for me at every corner.

I guess that’s all that I have to say at the moment. I’ll be back to post about my good and not-so-good experiences throughout my stay at UBC.

Written by Renee

August 26th, 2010 at 11:36 am

Posted in Academics

5 Responses to 'Expectations'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'Expectations'.

1. Welcome to UBC! Looking forward to reading your experiences, good or bad!

Miriam

26 Aug 10 at 3:57 pm

2. My interest in Biology in high school ultimately brought me to my journey of self-discovery in university.

Enjoy your time ahead! A big welcome to UBC and the Blog Squad!

Eastwood

26 Aug 10 at 4:31 pm

3. You know, I’m in second year and I STILL don’t know how my next 3 years are going to turn out.

I bet we’ll find out at my last year

Kelvin Choi

26 Aug 10 at 11:21 pm

4. Renee, I’m looking forward to following along with you as a part of the blog squad! Welcome to UBC!

Ella

27 Aug 10 at 9:24 am

5. Lol. I had the exact opposite experience from you when I was in high school because everyone was telling me how great it was and it led to high expectations… that disappointed me.

Despite that I agree. You will find pleasant surprises everywhere =) Welcome!

Paulina

27 Aug 10 at 1:18 pm