Business Ethics

Business ethics is always based on profits and human ethics.People want to get bigger profits from consumers.However,many suppliers are cheating on workmanship and materials,totally ignore the benefit of consumers.According to the case of iphone5c,Apple company didn’t put more effort on innovation of the cellphone,but for the benefit of the deeper,they did a big change on colour. Even then,the apple company is still confident of business prospects,because they can seize the attractive point of consumers.Fortunately,Apple company has already owned a perfect renown,the consumers believe in the brand “APPLE”,that’s why Apple still can be successful with innovation.People paid more attention to the technological leap before,but now because of the success of Steve Jobs,they always think every time with a new iphone releases,people can get the big surprise of new technology.From another perspective to consider about this phenomenon,it’s like kind of cheating which is brand effect.In my own opinion,I think it is against business ethics.Anyway,most people hope apple company can keep making better products to us and this is my expectation as well.The iPhone 5c in green, blue, yellow, pink and white.

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/mobiles/new-iphone-big-on-colour-but-short-on-innovation-20130911-2tkri.html