Fairy

September 15th; 1458

It’s been said that deep into the magically forest, there lives this tiny but intimidating creature. She’s smaller than a thumb yet her powers make up what she lacks in deterrence. What’s more fearful about her is that she allegedly looks like a shrunken human with butterfly wings. Her hair was golden blonde, her eyes are ocean blue and she wields a glowing stick. Rumours has it that she is hyper and is one of many sisters thus her attack is called “hyp” o “sis.” This power allows her to take control of others consciousness thus a terrifying creature! Even worse than that, her wings give her lightning speed whereby uncatchable. However, this is just a rumour as anyone who survived her wrath, has no recollection of what happened. 

December 29, 1460

A few days ago, I heard that there was a fire in the enchanted forest whereby every magically creature lived. I’ve always admired the forest from afar as there was water between us. The strangest thing, since that day I noticed glowing fly like creatures slowly but surely coming towards the town. It was today that changed everything. It started with a quiet lullaby sung, one that resembles what a mother would sing to their children. I glanced outside my window and there it was, a tiny human being with wings. I decided to run towards the singing creature and although I wasn’t running very fast, I felt more drowsy and somewhat loopy. Next thing I know, I woke up a few meters away from my house.was this a dream? I don’t know.

FIRST SIGHTING: between the enchanted forest and the town

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: tiny human like creature with wings. It wore teeny clothes and glowed with a golden aura.

WEIGHT: 0.125 lbs

RANK: unknown

WARNINGS: symptoms included fatigueness and memory lost