- Where: UBC IOF (AERL 120)
- When: Friday, October 21, 2016. 11:00am.
- What: People of the Saltwater: Lessons for fisheries and oceans sciences.
- Where: Musqueam Administration Building
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2016. Dinner @ 6pm; Talk to follow.
- What: MUSQ 101. People of the Saltwater: Stories about home and the basis of authority and jurisdiction.
- Where: UBC Dept. of Anth
- When: Thursday, Oct. 6, 2016. 11:30am
- What: People of the Saltwater: Writing Home. A talk about the contradictory locations of writing home to one’s community and about one’s home community to others.
Community Acknowledgement and Book Signing
- Where: Prince Rupert. Museum of Northern BC.
- When: August 18, 2016. 7:00pm
- What: Presentation and community acknowledgement. Light refreshments will be served. Free – no admission fee charged for this museum event.
Book Launch and Community Acknowledgement
- Where: Lach Klan (Gitxaała Nation). Band administration board room.
- When: August 17, 2016. 11:30am
- What: Official book launch and community acknowledgement. Doors open at 11:30, Lunch served at 12:00, remarks to follow.