Philip H. White Chair in Urban Land Economics
Sauder School of Business
University of British Columbia
Telephone: 604-822-8480 (Office)
Community Banks and the Mitigation of the China Shock with Sung Je Byun and Seung Hoon Lee (Online Appendix) R&R requested from Journal of International Economics
- Lee, Sanghoon, Seung Hoon, and Jeffrey Lin. 2021. “The Well-Being of Nations: Estimating Welfare from International Migration” International Economic Review 62:3, 1111-1130.
- Lee, Sanghoon, and Jeffrey Lin. 2017. “Natural Amenities, Neighbourhood Dynamics, and Persistence in the Spatial Distribution of Income.” The Review of Economic Studies 85 (1): 663–694.
- Holmes, Thomas J, Wen-Tai Hsu, and Sanghoon Lee. 2014. “Allocative Efficiency, Mark-Ups, and the Welfare Gains from Trade.” Journal of International Economics 94 (2): 195–206.
- Lee, Sanghoon, and Qiang Li. 2013. “Uneven Landscapes and City Size Distributions.” Journal of Urban Economics 78: 19–29.
- Lee, Sanghoon, John Ries, and C Tsuriel Somerville. 2013. “Repairs under Imperfect Information.” Journal of Urban Economics 73 (1): 43–56.
- Holmes, Thomas J, and Sanghoon Lee. 2012. “Economies of Density versus Natural Advantage: Crop Choice on the Back Forty.” Review of Economics and Statistics 94 (1): 1–19.
- Holmes, Thomas J, and Sanghoon Lee. 2010. “Cities as Six-by-Six-Mile Squares: Zipf’s Law?” In Agglomeration Economics, 105–131. University of Chicago Press.
- Lee, Sanghoon. 2010. “Ability Sorting and Consumer City.” Journal of Urban Economics 68 (1): 20–33.
- Lee, Sanghoon. 2007. “The Timing of Signaling: To Study in High School or in College?” International Economic Review 48 (3): 785–807.
- Holmes, Thomas J, Wen-Tai Hsu, and Sanghoon Lee. 2010. “Plants and Productivity in Regional Agglomeration.”
- Lee, Sanghoon, and Seung Dong You. 2011. “The Price-to-Income Ratio and the Quality of Life.”