Halloween party @ MBA House

Hola people,

It is my pleasure to share my MBA experiences with you. What better occasion than to write about the Halloween party we had last night !!

Halloween @ MBA House

Peilin

We celebrated Halloween party this Saturday night @ the MBA House. The theme was Pirates & Sailors vs Cowboys & Indians. For some of us who are new to North American culture, this was an experience of some kind. As I started from my home to go to the MBA House, the atmosphere outside was jubilant with all sorts of people in different costumes headed to their parties. When I reached MBA house, few of the excited ones had already reached the venue.  The music was full on and pirates and cowboys were displaying their aura. Few of them had parted away from the theme, but these were the ones who were most admired. Some of us were so natural in our makeup and apparel, that it was hard to recognize them!

With a plethora of assignments to work on, it was amazing to see such enthusiasm and excitement. There was a reward for the best Halloween costume. There were a few good contenders but the coveted prize was won by Peilin (see pic).

We mingled, we chirped, we pounced on the cupcakes and then we burped. It was an amazing evening where we had great fun, forgetting for a day that we are in midst of a grilling core…

Cheers,

Amit

This entry was posted in MBA House and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.