Facebook Advertising

by shengyuanfang ~ March 3rd, 2011. Filed under: Uncategorized.

The widespread use of Facebook created a greatly unique platform for advertising, I believe there are some companies that are really want spent money this. Most of people in the young generation (not only them) own their home pages on the Facebook. Those people may not watch TV, read newspaper, or listen to radio for whole day, but they must to check their Facebook.

This is the reason that why there is a great chance for adverting. Especially, some companies’ main customers come from young generation will get lots of benefit from Facebook while, what benefits Facebook can gain? Of course, it is money. However, if I was a manager of the Facebook, I will think about some benefit from long run.  Offering coupons is one way that Facebook tries to use help them to build a good relationship with retailers, such as Gap, because I believe in future Facebook will produce some products that relate to retailers’ markets. For example, Facebook may ask Gap to put its logo or some meaningful designs that are related to the Facebook on the clothing, so that can fulfill the ‘win-win’ strategy.