Posted by: | 17th Oct, 2010

Sushi, a new word stands for health food!

I know there are Japanese restaurants everywhere, but they all are different. As the target market differentiate, the type of Japanese restaurants evolved into different positioning in the market.gluttonyisabliss:  (via _bambi_) Seared tuna sushi

When I go out to eat, my priority is Japanese food, so I have tried at least 50 Japanese restaurants in Vancouver. So you can call me an expert. The original Japanese usually to open restaurant in downtown and the food is with small portion but delicacy, and there is not only sushi but also have grill, teriyaki, noodles and hotpot. The service is good but the price is higher.
In Vancouver, Chinese are likely to open Japanese res taurant with all you can eat. There are some like Topgun, Sushi on rice, Toyako and Sui sha ya. These kinds of restaurants are priced range from $25 to $30 with variety types of food and you can order as much as you can eat. Thus it is very good to go with family and many friends.
gluttonyisabliss:  (via lovebuzz) Salmon and avocado roll
The Sushi Garden is one of my favor places because I like the sashimi with big portion, fresh and cheaper than everywhere. The Sushi Gardens’ owner is Korean and it has different locations. When I go at lunch or dinner, it is always lining up. The reason why I like Koreans’ Japanese food is that they always create some sushi rolls are extraordinary. Moreover, the sashimi is always fresh and big portion than any order restaurants. I think this is one of the reasons Korean Japanese food are so famous to attract people line up at least half an hour to wait.

Leave a response

Your response: