3D Printing will “change the world”

As mentioned by William’s article on recent innovations, in my opinion, I think 3D Printing is arguably the most controversial inventions in recent years. It is capable of printing 3D objects, from something as simple as a cup to as complex as a fully utilizable car. It is still an emerging business in our world, as it is capable of “printing” objects that is beyond our imagination. Although many think that 3D printing is a dangerous idea as it can produce harmful objects such as a “gun”, I personally see this as a great business opportunity that can completely alter our business world and how we live in the coming years.

Imagine a machine that could print out a fully function human organ that could be implanted (already in progress), or a personal 3D printer that could print out anything that you bought on an online store. In this article, 3D printers are already able to print out art replicas, jewelry and replacement parts such as a button. There is no doubt that 3D printers are the future of our lives. When I graduate, I aspire to work for a business/starting up that relates to 3D printing.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-126684-3D-printing-will-change-the-world