GSNA – New Executive Announced
We are so delighted to announce the new Graduate Student Nursing Association (GSNA) Executive! We know they will confidently carry the torch forward in an enthusiastic way with the aim of enriching students’ graduate experiences while at UBC School of Nursing. Here are the new GSNA Executives:
- William Harding (PhD student) – President
- Caroline Frankfurter (MSN student) – Vice-President
- Marta Sadkowski (NP student) – Communications Officer
- Greg Gracey (MSN student) – Events Officer
- Tracy Leung (MSN student) – Administrative Officer
As the outgoing president, I would like to express my gratitude to all the outgoing GSNA executives and volunteers who have dedicated their time with passion and enthusiasm to a myriad of activities that promoted networking and camaraderie whether through our Annual Research Symposium or various social events we hosted for the student body. They merit the utmost recognition for all their efforts.