About Me!

Hola Amigos!

For those who are just stumbling across this blog, my name is Vanessa Vendrasco-Aere and I am a 4th year University at the University of British Columbia who has traveled to Dublin, Ireland to study abroad. I am studying at the University College Dublin and taking classes in Classical Studies and English (plus one Irish Folklore class :P) while I’m here. I’m already loving this amazingly beautiful country and culture that surrounds it.

I have no false senses of grandeur, I realize that most of the people reading this are either fellow UBC Blog Squad members, or my family and friends who want to be kept in the loop about my being away from home. However, if you happen to find this blog by other means, please feel free to browse around, comment, and ask me questions! If you happen to find your way here through my other blog (Book Butterfly Reviews), welcome! This will be a nice change of pace from reading my usual book reviews. Saying that however, if anyone does want to check out my book blog CLICK HERE.

Well, I think that is all I have to say for now! I’m enjoying my adventure of spreading my wings and exploring a foreign land! I may be gone for only 5 months, but it will be an experience I will never forget, I already know that! Happy reading!

Love Always,
Vanessa <3