How to contact me abroad!

Hello to family and friends who are reading this!

As I am now in Ireland, I am not using my regular number from back home! If you want to contact me I thought I would give you some resources:

Calling:
To call you just need my new number which is+353 083 8347564.. However, I am on a pay as you go system so I don’t have a ton of minutes to use this way. You can call me using Skype though! Look below for my Skype info

Texting: 3 options!!
(1)The best option for texting is to download an app called Whatsapp which allows texting via the internet and is completely free. I works through your phone number and address book like a regular texting app so there isn’t much difference. As long as you add my new number to your contacts then you’ll me fine and I can talk to you cost free for the both of us! Again, by number is +353 083 8347564.

(2) If you have an iPhone, and thus iMessage you can still contact me that way because it is done over the internet as well, just make sure you are texting my new number otherwise I won’t get your message!

(3) Facebook Messaging is also a great way to get in contact with me and you need no new number! As long as you have me as a friend on FB you can get in touch with me that way.

Skype/ Video calling:
So, Facetime doesn’t really work here unfortunately! But Skype definitely does! I have talked to my parents this way already and can confirm it’s usefulness! My Skype username is bookbutterflyyy (note the 3 y’s!). You might want to send me a text first though, because sometimes I don’t have it turned on and I won’t get the notification that you’re calling.

Email:
Email is the same and I always have access to it: vanessaaere@gmail.com

Mail!
I’m not going to put my new address here because it’s the internet and who knows who could read it, BUT! If you want to send me mail or care packages or letters or photos I will be the happiest girl in the world! Send me a text or an email and I will send you my postal address 🙂

I hope that helps you guys get ahold of me! Of course, you can stay tuned here (links will always be posted on Facebook), to keep up to date on my travels and experiences!

Love always,
–Ness