Bye for a little bit!

Hi  everyone!

Thanks for keeping up with me until now with my journey in Mexico. Winter break is coming up for me (last exam on Thursday!) and a lot of people are heading home permanently or if they are staying for a year, going home to visit loved ones.  I have decided not to head back to Vancouver for the Winter Break because I have no loved ones only myself. Okay just kidding. Kind of…heh heh. Well,  I want to take FULL advantage of being in this part of the world so I am staying in the country! As well, my family will be all over the world during Christmas anyways: My sis in India/Nepal, mom in Japan, Dad and Bro back in Vancouver. And my brother will probably just be snowboarding the whole time anyways 😛

School doesn’t start again until January 12th, so I plan on being gone for most of that time. I am heading South for a lot of it, and a good friend of mine and I will be meeting up to do some travelling in Cancun from the 15th-23rd. Yaaaay!

Why am I telling you all of this? Well, I am NOT going to break my blog oath if that is what you are wondering. I have written a few posts and have them scheduled to publish every two weeks (starting on Friday). When you read them, know that they were written a bit before the actual publication date. I will have a photo gallery of my travels upon return, and hopefully will even be able to blog some too!

I  hope everyone has a great Winter time and New Years, and thanks for taking the time to read my blog 🙂

I am kind of nervous because I will be spending Christmas and New Years alone, which is a first for me. But, this is a great time to make some one-person memories and do some more reflecting. I might even blog about that…how the holidays this year will be different. Anyways, wish me luck. I will stay safe in these tumultuous times of the country. Another blog post maybe?! Okay I stop now haha