Agora Cafe is hiring new executives for the 2017/2018 school year. If you are interested in applying for a position, please do so by 12pm on March 4th. Click below to read about each of the position descriptions and to learn how to apply
- By creating promotional materials for the cafe, including but not limited to event posters, business cards, cafe signage, or Agora-brand items, you’ll seek to complete a cohesive and coherent brand design.
- The Catering Manager takes orders from a variety of clubs around campus and caters to their specific needs (baked goods, soups, sandwiches, drinks, etc)
- The position of Finance Manager is working with all members of the café and LFS Finance to ensure that Agora Café remains a sustainable, not-for-profit business meaning that payments are processed correctly; profits exceed costs, and the café financials run smoothly on a day to day basis.
- The Food Safety Manager monitors food safety, personnel hygiene and cleanliness of the premises.
- This role mostly works with LFSUS fundraising manager to organize and plan meetings and events for raising funds towards the MacMillan Student Space Upgrade Project
- The Inventory Manager is required to take a weekly stock of inventory and to make orders from our suppliers to meet the requirements of the cafe, including prep and catering needs.
- The Prep Shift Manager organizes or designs bulk vegetarian recipes each week and guides teams of volunteers in preparing them.
- The Secretarial Manager keeps everyone informed, organized, and up-to-date by recording meeting minutes and booking meeting rooms, sending out weekly newsletters, responding to daily emails, and overseeing the registration of food safe courses.