Why should you volunteer at Agora? What can you learn by volunteering?
- Extend your group-working skills
- Meet other students in your faculty and hear the experiences of senior students
- Gain leadership and organizational skills
- Understand the philosophy of the Faculty of Land and Food Systems
- Begin exploring the food system
- Learn how to prepare nutritionally adequate and sustainable meals
- Exhibit food safety practices
- Polish your cooking skills
- Make friends!!!
So come on down and volunteer at Agora this term or upcoming term!