Everyone Wants to Work for GOOGLE!

Standard

You’ve watched the movie “The Internship”. You’ve used this search engine all your life. The truth of the matter is that EVERYONE wants to work for GOOGLE. The recent lecture by Ms Danielle about Zappo and organizational culture reminded me of a video I watched a few years back on Google’s beautiful office and working environment which led me to writing this blogpost.

Google PGH office 1-Google-Office-In-Dublin-Pictures- New-Google-Office-in-Pittsburgh

So what are the benefits of having an organizational culture? It will build a strong relationship between employees and provide a sense of identity so employees feel more involved in an organization. It is extremely important for the members in any organization to be united and have shared values/beliefs. This will consequently lead to productivity and marketability.

Similar to Zappo and how they provide a healthy and active working environment for its employees, Google provides healthcare, free food, insurance, and plenty of other benefits. Though this might cost a company more, I believe that it is worth it. Google’s organizational culture is extremely beneficial for the company. It will develop loyal and reliable employees, low turnover rates and the company will develop a strong reputation. This is why Google is the number one company that everyone wants to work for.