A Dialogue on Information Access
Join the BCLA Student Chapter’s annual Freedom to Read Week event! They are welcoming librarians from universities and colleges across the Lower Mainland to discuss making research and information accessible, both at the university and in the wider community. Guest participants for the dialogue include:
- Alissa Cherry, Research Manager, Museum of Anthropology
- Heather De Forest, Community Scholar Librarian, Simon Fraser University
- Heather Lynch, Community Scholar
- Alexandra Wieland, Information and Privacy Officer, Simon Fraser University
- Shirley Lew, Dean, Library, Teaching and Learning Services, Vancouver Community College
- Bronwen Sprout, Head, Digital Programs and Services, Digital Initiatives, University of British Columbia
When: Wednesday, March 7, 12-2 p.m.
Where: Dodson Room
Refreshments will be provided.