Striking Workers in the Future for Amazon?

Amazon workers in Germany are threatening to go on strike due to low wages. German workers are under a union and have forced Amazon to agree to collective bargaining agreements. Is this a case of business ethics? Is Amazon not paying its workers enough to be on the job? This seems sort of like the blog I covered on Walmart and their feud over worker’s low wages but Amazon allows their logistics workers to be in a union. They also claim the workers receive above average pay for that type of work, suggesting they do not do any unethical things. The workers are threatening to strike over the Christmas season when it will do the most damage to Amazon. This may be a good idea if they are being unfairly paid and Amazon is being unethical but if the workers are just looking to get extra pay, I feel that it is unfair of the workers to go on strike leaving Amazon helpless. I would like to look into this situation more to see if Amazon’s employees current wages are really unethical. This might just be a case of workers wanting to receive higher pay in return for nothing.