Email Message to Kathryn Simone

Hi Kathryn,

Nice to meet you! I am one of your classmates in ENGL 301 in Summer 2020. After reading your application letter, I am impressed with your determination to hone up your technical writing skills. I am writing to invite you to join my professional writing team.

Your technical and practical understanding from your previous degree and work experience have stood you out from the other candidates. I share the same concern with you in terms of writing style. I hope that through this course, I am able to improve my conciseness in diction where readers understand my key message, while you wish to develop strategies to improve writing and communication ability in this course. I believe that your analytical skills would allow you to provide technical and reasonable feedback to brush up our team’s overall performance.

Attached please find my application letter. Please kindly reply to this email to let me know your decision upon reading the letter. I am very excited to be in a team with you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Alison