The target audience includes: civil society organizations, academics, universities and research institutes, governments, citizens, legislatures, media organizations, regional and international multilateral organizations, international and Canadian NGOs, women and youth, the general public in Canada and abroad.
- The Inter-American Democratic Charter and the Evolution of Democracy in Latin America: Strengths, Weaknesses and Recommendations
- Rafael Roncagliolo Appointed Foreign Minister of Peru
- Minister of State Ablonczy Proposes Compendium of Practices of Democracy
- Canada and the Americas: Priorities & Progress
- Democracy promotion needs more resources, imagination, political will
- Institucionalizar los cambios, el reto para la democracia en Bolivia
- Bolivia: democracia en construcción, ¿atrás o adelante?
- Plural Editores Publishes Bolivian Edition of ADRN Book
- Article in Los Tiempos on the seminar in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Pagina Siete interview on political situation in Bolivia
- ADRN’s new presentation in La Paz, Bolivia, February 15, 2011
- Article in La Republica on ADRN’s new book, “Democracia en la Región Andina”
- Radio Interview on RPP Noticias
- Interview regarding ADRN’s new book
- Statement on the Crisis in Ecuador