Samsung Galaxy S4- Announced- External Blog Post

Just stumbled upon a great analysis of Samsung’s move towards focusing on new innovative software by YouTube Blogger Marques Brownlee..
(Check out the video below) Traditionally, I always felt that Samsung Smartphones offered the best specs in terms of hardware, while Apple had the best software. But as the keynote suggests, Samsung is heavily promoting the value of their new software upgrades in a very similar way, that Steve Jobs and Apple has done with the Iphone in the past. Consumers place more value in what their Smartphones can do for them in terms of functions and applications, rather than on knowing what their phone is “capable” doing. Of course there will always be the tech nerds/geeks that will always focus on the technical specifications of the hardware when they make their purchase. But to me, it seems that Smartphones have become so powerful, that they have more than enough  capability of running most applications. Therefore, companies like Samsung and Apple should focus on developing new innovative software that makes our lives easier…

After watching the review, I must admit that the Samsung S4’s new features are really quite impressive indeed, so
I am curious to see how Samsung’s new S4 will compete in the marketplace…