RE: “Why Small Business Needs Branding “

November 17th, 2013 § 0 comments

From the Comm 101 class, I have learned the importance of branding. If a company knows how to package its brand, it is more likely for the business to succeed. I thought reading this article might help me understand branding a little better and demonstrate to me why is it so important.

Branding is a crucial to a new business: the first impression a brand gives to the consumers is very important. Although many companies recognize the importance of branding, they often fail to take the appropriate actions. Many companies believe that they are capable of creating a brand image that will be strong and powerful enough for the consumers. However, oftentimes it does not work out.

The article shows that only a small portion of business owners actually consult with a branding specialist.

With so many small businesses around Vancouver, the market is very competitive. To be successful, business owners should consider consulting a branding expert and take actions in developing a better branding strategy rather than trying to come up with one on their own. A good branding strategy can distinguish a brand from another and should help consumers to better understand the company.