Aijing

In this video, my group and I made the dancing cover of Girl’s Generation’s new song <Lil’Touch>. This MV uses the hide and seeks as a theme to create a tense atmosphere, and the sophisticated and toxic music and power group dances make us transform into the goddess of power and show mysterious charm.

The process of covering made me realize the hard work of Korean female idols. Every member of our group tried our best to contribute and make a much more perfect video. We have not regarded it as an assignment. On the contrary, we treated it as a piece of art that we have made by ourselves. Because I don’t have the talent to dance, it is very difficult for me to learn the complicated and varied dance steps in the MV. Fortunately, my team members taught me very patiently so that we have finally finished it after practicing together for only two entire days. Through the shooting, I found that every member in Girl’s Generation is very outstanding and powerful. In addition, I found that the division of labor of Girl’s Generation is clear. For example, Taeyeon is responsible for the lead singer, Hyoyeon is responsible for the lead dancer while Yoona is responsible for grasping the eyes of the audience at first sight, which makes this group very attractive and versatile. From my perspective, the average ability and clear division of labor are the primary reasons for Girl’s Generation to be so successful. Secondly, I think the expression management of members in Girl’s Generation is perfect. When the lens gives the members a close-up, each member can sing and dance while making a fascinating expression and movement towards the camera. The process of covering helps me experience the excellence and care of K-pop MV production. K-pop and Korean idols are indeed worthy of fans’ love and pursuit.