Resources on legal academia and publishing
- Legal Scholar Colloquium.
- Law PhD Skills Share.
- “The Law School Research-Track Job Markets: Advice and Resources for Ph.D. and LL.M. Candidates” (Nov. 2021).
- “Why and How to Become a Law Professor: Advice and Resources for J.D., LL.B. and LL.M. Candidates” (Feb. 2022).
- “What is Scholarly Legal Writing? An Introduction to Different Perspectives (on US Qualified Immunity Doctrine)” (Feb. 2022).
Research presentation slides
- “The Open Casebook Revolution” (May 2022).
- “Prospective Overruling Unravelled” (Apr. 2021).
- “Retroactive Adjudication” (Sep. 2020).