Benefits of Membership
As a member, you’ll benefit via:
- reduced fees for event attendance
- a sense of community in counselling psychology
- a chance to either mentor or be mentored through the counselling psychology program
- information about interesting counselling topics in our monthly newsletter
- creating relevant content to be published through the CPSA Blog
Membership fees are $10 for the academic year from September 2022 to May 2023.
NOTAFLOF: No one turned away for lack of funds. Contact us for alternatives to the membership fee.
Join the UBC Counselling Psychology Student Association
You do NOT need to be a counselling psychology student to be a member. We are open to all students interested in the counselling psychology field. If you are interested in joining the Counselling Psychology Student Association, please complete the membership form.